Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ok so I haven't been exactly faithful in updating this =) hehe oops... anyways, since the last post, a little over a year ago, we have moved up to Oregon and go to a awesome church in Oregon City, I have alot of friends and I am happy.

Alot of people ask me whenever we go to preach somewhere what my time in Spain was like, and if I liked it. I can honestly say that looking back on it, I would not trade it for anything. It was an awesome experience, and if we hadn't gone to Spain I wouldn't be where I am today.
Spain opened a new chapter in my life, and it totally changed my life. I learned that no matter how much your against something, just go with it, because God knows what He is doing.

Anyways, enough of the serious stuff, that's about it for now, I will try to update this more often, I promise... I don't know what I will say, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it =)

Meghan

1 comment:

Jared said...

Hey nice background. lol. i hope to see more updates. lol. anyway im rotfloling so hard because u have a blog. HOO HOO HAA HAA HEE HEE